What's happening with 4GWE in Miami?
4GWE focuses on the fact that we are at a significant turning point in our evolution to 4G networks and services. Understanding the variables that will dictate how 4G infrastructure will be deployed and delivered is critical to the entire mobile Internet ecosystem. Over the course of three days, the 4GWE Conference will provide attendees with an understanding of these variables and how they will affect the development of the Mobile Internet.
Representing the complete wireless ecosystem, 4GWE brings together service providers seeking answers on delivering services and meeting demand, device manufacturers and developers seeking to understand the killer 4G applications and the partners that will distribute these applications.
4GWE Conference Themes:
- Is wireless Internet demand insatiable and will the network ever really meet the consumer's bandwidth needs?
- How does a carrier prioritize traffic in and age of exploding application usage?
- Delivering 4G through the mobile device
- 4G and the Enterprise, includes discussions on the Apply Ecosystem, Google's Android, 4G and disaster recovery and improving productivity with the smartphone.
- 4G Technologies including the value proposition of WIMAX 2.0, WiFI's role in delivering 4G and LTE rollouts