October 4-6, 2010 - Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles, CA
How is this Event Different?
4GWE provides unmatched networking opportunities and a robust conference
program representing the wireless ecosystem. This year's conference features
top professionals from AT&T, Sprint,T-Mobile, and Verizon who will be leading
dynamic sessions discussing the challenges posed to U.S. carriers and strategies
that effectively bring 4G technologies to the consumer. These wireless leaders will
also address the growing demand for new applications and services, while
evolving to an all IP network. The conference will also feature visionaries from the
regulatory arena who will provide attendees with an understanding of the
Broadband Policy’s effect on the wireless industry as well as device
manufacturers and software professionals knowledgeable on the current and
future trends in the mobile device arena.
4GWE not only brings together the best and brightest in the wireless industry, it
actually spans the communications and technology industry as a whole by
offering collocated events in M2M, Smart Grid, Open Source Telephony/Asterisk,
Optical, Smart Products, Managed Service Providers, Cloud Communications,
Virtualization, SIP Trunking, VAR/Channel opportunities and more.* Additionally,
all 4GWE attendees are provided access to IT Expo, which includes the 4GWE
product pavilion and the largest IP Communications Expo in the industry.
Add to this the power and global reach of the media properties and industry
associations that support this conference and you discover why 4GWE is an
unrivaled conference experience.
*Some collocated events require separate registration.
4GWE Conference attendees will learn:
- The Operator’s role in the evolution to 4G technologies, services and applications
- The role of WiMAX, LTE and WiFi in delivering 4G services
- The hottest mobile device design trends, and how these will accommodate users growing mobility requirements.
- How carriers will manage traffic in the new age of mobility
- Opportunities and challenges of mobile money ventures and the new 4G business model
- The leading mobile device trends and the applications they will enable
- How 4G will completely change the world of mobile applications
- The technology and potential of utilizing White Spaces to deliver mobility solutions.
- How the U.S. Broadband Policy will affect the evolution to 4G
- If Venture capitalists are ready to return to wireless ; where will they invest? The network, the device or in 4G applications?
- How Mobile Internet Device manufacturers will drive 4G demand and market share.
- Where impact of 4G will be the most contentious, the most beneficial and the most profitable.
Who should attend:
The 4G Wireless evolution will be a symposium where 250 strategists, architects and network planners will join over 50 speakers leading the charge to our massively mobile future.
Company types who will derive the most benefit from this conference include:
- Mobile Network Operators
- Fixed Carriers
- Handset Manufacturers
- Mobile Internet Device Manufacturers
- Application Providers
- Investment Banking/Venture Capital/Private Equity
- Telecom Network Infrastructure Vendor
- Network Services Provider/ISP/ILEC/CLEC/WISP/MSO
Contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131
Register By Phone: Call 203-852-6800 x131
View The Latest TMCnet Videos:Interviews With Harris Stratex, Agilent Technologies, Nokia Siemens,Skype, and More.
Technology Marketing Corporation,
800 Connecticut Ave, 1st Floor East
Norwalk, CT 06854
Ph: 800-243-6002, 203-852-6800; Fx: 203-853-2845
General comments: email@example.com. Comments about this site: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology Marketing Corp. 1997-2010 Copyright.