Call for Papers
Super Wi-Fi Summit
August 27 - August 29, 2013
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada
Deadline to Submit a Proposal: March 1, 2013
Submitting a Proposal: Please Complete the Form Below.
The Industry's Leading Experts in White Spaces and Shared Spectrum Innovation came out to make the Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit a Success in Miami. Submit a speaking proposal today and you could be a part of Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit community in Las Vegas.
The Las Vegas event will focus on how TV White Spaces (TVWS) and other shared spectrum alternatives can be used to deliver advanced, ubiquitous wireless broadband services. Discussions will focus on regulatory issues, spectrum auction dialogues, devices including small cells, shared spectrum technical issues, trials, TVWS market potential and more.
Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit topics include
- Next Gen Spectrum Sharing Technologies
- Market Outlook and Investment Opportunities for White Spaces and Alternative Spectrum Solutions
- Small Cell opportunity including femto, picocells and microcells.
- Role of Small Cell deployments in commercial applications including rural and underserved areas
- White Spaces trial results and future market opportunities
- Recognizing the White Spaces business model and investment opportunities
- White Spaces Regulatory and Standards issues
- The changing role of the WISP in the new age of Super Wi-Fi
- White Spaces Databases – Technical and Market Opportunity issues
Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit producers have developed sessions that blend many of these topics, so although you may submit a specific proposal for a session, please keep in mind that based on your area of expertise; we may fit you into an already developed session.
We appreciate your interest in Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit, and your decision to submit a proposal. We are seeking high-level executive speakers (C-level, VP, Director, etc.,) who are extremely knowledgeable and are comfortable delivering presentations of a business or technical nature.
Please be advised that we receive many applications for speaking opportunities and cannot accommodate all requests. Also please be aware that many of our sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
If we select your proposal, you will be notified by April 15, 2013 and speaker kits with deadlines and requirements will be sent to you by May 1, 2013.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy.
- If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference website