Understand How to Exploit White Spaces and Shared Spectrum Technologies to Deliver New Innovative Services
Can We Solve the Spectrum Crisis?
TV White Space opens up spectrum options previously not available. So what does TV White Space mean to you? A lot more than watching T.V!. It is the next wave of available spectrum for a variety of new services from land line replacement to vertical markets.
And with all the proofs of concept and current market trials, the understanding of how to share spectrum is adding more opportunity. Hear how the use of White Space and Spectrum Sharing can lead to increased broadband efficiencies, alleviate network congestion and provide opportunities for new services
Featured Keynote Presentations
Air.U: The First Step to White Spaces Commercialization
Thursday, Oct. 4,
4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Keynote:
Blair Levin, Aspen Institute, Communications & Society Fellow, former Telecommunications Policy Strategist & Director of FCC's National Broadband Plan and Executive Director of Gig.U
CEO of Declaration Networks Group and Air.U
Discussion Moderated by:
Stacey Higginbotham, Sr. Editor, GigaOM
Wednesday, Oct. 3
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
White Spaces and Shared Spectrum: Innovation and Opportunities
V.P and Global Head of Policy
Join Fellow Technologists and Industry Leaders
From database providers to equipment vendors, the most influential names in White Spaces and Spectrum Policy will all be at Super Wi-Fi Summit.
Founder and CEO
CEO and Founder
Telecom Policy Counsel
|Keener Law Group
Director, Technology Policy
Steve Coran, PC
|Shared Spectrum Company
John P. Malyar
Chief Architect - Interconnection Solutions
|White Spaces Alliance
Chairman, White Space Alliance, IEEE 802.22 Standard Working Group
Sounds exciting? Register today and hear what this means to your business.
Join us at Super Wi-Fi Summit:
- Hear what we have learned from worldwide White Space trials and how that will impact future white spaces implementations
- Size Up the White Space market opportunity and learn what new products and services are on the horizon
- Hear about the World's Largest Upcoming White Space Implementation - Air.U
- Debate Spectrum Scarcity vs. Spectrum Abundance
- Understand how PCAST's recommendation for new spectrum architecture can provide increased opportunities for your business and drive innovation
- Understand how the use of databases will enable the use of TV White Space and facilitate deployments
|CONNECT WITH US