Why you need to be at 4GWE
As the industry moves beyond the implementation and infrastructure issues of building out a mobile broadband network, we must now focus on ROI issues and how carriers and industry stakeholders will build their businesses around this network.
Attendees at 4GWE will have an opportunity to hear from industry visionaries and thought leaders who understand how to monetize the mobile broadband network to seize market opportunities. Attendees will have a chance to participate in interactive panel sessions, network with peers, colleagues and business partners, and visit the 200+ company ITEXPO show floor.
What you will learn at 4GWE
- The pricing, costing and revenue issues associated with a packet network.
- How carriers will manage call continuity between networks; WiFi, 3G and 4G
- If carriers are enabling the present only to lose the future to the likes of Google, Skype and Apple
- How video enabled devices will affect carriers and their ability to compete with over the top video offerings i.e. Skype.
- How carriers will maintain revenue objectives when consumers have so many options
- The major players in the app store business, whoâ€™s making headway and what are the primary strategies for revenue?
- The limits of wireless Internet demand and how the network can meet this demand
Who should attend:
The 4G Wireless evolution will be a symposium where 250 strategists, architects and network planners will join over 50 speakers leading the charge to our massively mobile future.
Company types who will derive the most benefit from this conference include:
- Mobile Network Operators
- Fixed Carriers
- Handset Manufacturers
- Mobile Internet Device Manufacturers
- Application Providers
- Investment Banking/Venture Capital/Private Equity
- Telecom Network Infrastructure Vendor
- Network Services Provider/ISP/ILEC/CLEC/WISP/MSO
Contact Frank Coppolaat 203-852-6800 x131
Register By Phone: Call 203-852-6800 x131